Children’s Ministries & Education
Details & Info
In 2021, Ontario Conference is launching an exciting children’s evangelism initiative titled “Walking and Working with Jesus.” Its focus will be on equipping and empowering children and youth (ages 6-17) to become digital evangelists, digital missionaries and digital disciples.
These ministry areas are:
- Digital evangelism—traditional means of presenting Bible truths using a digital platform, with provided materials
- Digital discipleship—children to children support, helping someone in their walk with God
- Digital missionaries—reaching out across all platforms to help other children become followers of Christ; serving as digital ambassadors for Adventurers, Pathfinders and Children’s Ministries
Beginning February, the team behind this initiative[i] will provide four training series, which will run to December 2021. Training will cover how to use all forms of media to share Bible studies, messages about Christ and encouragement. The team will also create a curriculum to be housed on the Conference’s website. By June, the children will begin their ministry, working individually and in teams. In 2022, children will engage in major evangelistic series online.
The team anticipates that getting children involved in the work will bring new life to our declining and plateauing churches, as children can reach people of all ages and walks of life. Please pray for the success of our children in sharing Christ in 2021 and beyond!
For Zoom link and additional information/resources, please visit our website at http://walkingandworkingwithjesus.com.
November 21 2021
- Ontario School of Evangelism
- Children's Ministry
- Adventures Masterguides Pathfinders (AMP)
- Personal Ministries
- Adventist Youth
- Family Ministries
- Communications Department